Talk about pressure to put your best foot forward.
Members of an OH family got a pleasant surprise when they learned just 20 minutes before a dinner that the mystery guest would be Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg.
Just 15 minutes before the meal, he and his wife Lisa had no idea who would be joining them.
"My personal challenge for 2017 is to have visited and met people in every state in the U.S. by the end of the year", he wrote.
One student told me, 'My parents are very conservative, but I've become outspoken because I have this community to fall back on where I'm accepted, not just for my faith, but for my immigrant roots.
Moore says he got a call within the last week from a local guy who is connected with Zuckerberg, asking if he's like to have dinner with a special guest.
It's part of Zuckerberg's tour of the country. His initiatives are going to have a huge impact and improve the quality of life for millions of people'.
Trump team softens war talk, vows other pressure on North Korea
On Monday, Trump called North Korea a global threat and "a problem that we have to finally solve" and said the U.N. Security Council must be prepared to impose new sanctions. "The eyes of the world are on Beijing", he said.
"Anything and everything", Moore says.
However, Moore said the conversation at dinner was not dominated by politics.
In a post on Facebook, Zuckerberg said be spent Sunday afternoon with the Gant family, which has a five-generation farm that raises dairy and beef cattle.
Daniel Moore told CBS affiliate WKBN in Youngstown that Zuckerberg chose the area because of the political attention the Rust Belt received during the 2016 presidential election, due to OH being a swing state.
The tech wunderkind also traveled through OH late last week, even showing up to a random residence to eat dinner.
For the past few years, Zuckerberg has challenged himself to learn new things and grow outside of his work.
- Anthem Inc (NYSE:ANTM) Receives Hold Rating From Cantor Fitzgerald Analysts
- Will Stone Throwing End In Kashmir?
- Celtics punctuate series comeback with 22-point rout to eliminate Bulls
- Cowboys target D as expected with Michigan's Taco Charlton
- IPL 10: Mumbai Indians beat Gujarat Lions in Super Over
- May called for snap vote to avoid criminal prosecutions: Sturgeon
- Sean Spicer Speaks 'Fluent Moron — Howard Stern
- Pentagon: blast kills US service member outside Mosul
- Trump touts executive orders he once lambasted
- DeShone Kizer "In Play" For Green Bay At No. 33 Overall