The device ranked fourth on the list with 6.1 million units shipped in Q1 2017.
Last March 29 the new Samsung Galaxy S8 was presented, which will undoubtedly be one of the highlights of this 2017, and therefore also one of the most powerful mobile of this year.
In terms of photography, Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) comes with a single-lens 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture and 1080p video recording at 30fps. A5 features a 5-inch display while the A7 features 5.5′ inch Super AMOLED capacitive display. It runs on the Android 7.0 Nougat operating system out of the box, with Samsung's custom Android skin on top. Launched with country's (US) mobile service provider, AT&T, the Galaxy J3 (2017) is priced at $179.99 (approximately Rs. 11,545), and will be available online as well as via AT&T mobile operator and in select retail stores.
According to The Korea Herald, Samsung has not filed applications with the Korean Agency for Technology and Standards and the National Radio Research Agency, the two local regulators that need to certify the handset before it can sell the Galaxy Note 7R in Korea. Multiple reports also suggest that it will be powered by the Qualcomm's top-of-the-line Snapdragon 835 processor and there might an Exynos variant as well. It has a 2600 mAh battery so make sure you have a power bank if you're traveling for a long time.
Whole Foods shakes up board as key sales figure falls again
Sales only grew 1% to $3.74 billion, but net income for WFM stock fell from $142 million to $99 million - a painful 30% decline. Following the sale, the chief financial officer now owns 219,372 shares in the company, valued at approximately $6,861,956.16.
During DxOMark's review, they ultimately gave the phone a score of 88 for the Galaxy S8.
For comparison reasons, the unlocked version of the Galaxy S8 Plus with the Snapdragon 835 chipset and a single SIM slot that's up for pre-order in the United States will set you back $824.99 and only comes in black. RAM is 4GB, while internal memory is 32GB.
Although the company hasn't announced pricing for the Z4 it is expected that it would cost less than Rs 10,000 when available in India.
- Can Arsenal finally win away to Stoke City this weekend?
- North Korea Launches Missile, Trump Speculates On Russia Response
- NBA Draft combine: De'Aaron Fox measures 'meh,' Suns have big options
- Why 'Scream Queens' will Most Likely be Cancelled
- California governor to release revised spending plan
- Sanders Says 'Trump Is Right' About Australia's Health Care
- Xi, Moon agree on denuclearizing NKorea
- Capitals replace Holtby in goal for 3rd period of Game 2
- Renault latest victim of global cyberattacks, management says counter attack on
- Charlie Hunnam inspired by UFC champ Conor McGregor for King Arthur role