LG's powerful phone boasting of a massive 4,500mAH battery, the LG X Power2, will be made available globally this month, the company confirmed.
The most highlighted feature of the LG X power2 is the 4500mAh battery packed inside it. Following which, the smartphone will become available in select key markets including Asia, Europe, Latin America, among others.
The LG X Power 2 is a mid-range device that was officially announced a few days before Mobile World Congress 2017 kicked off. In a first, the South Korean giant, LG, has not stated the exact launch date or the price tag of the new smartphone. LG proudly states that this battery is "designed to last an entire weekend before requiring recharging".
Wenger narrowly missed out on signing Mbappe
According to The Guardian , United has made a bid for Mbappe that would make him the most expensive teenager in football history.
The smartphone is expected to be priced at KRW 300,000 or $265 (Rs 18,000 approximately) and packs in a 5.5-inch HD display on the front. It offers 2GB of RAM and 16GB of inbuilt storage, which can be expanded further via microSD card (up to 2TB). It comes equipped with an Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor clocked at 1.5GHz under its hood.
Talking about operating system, the LG X power2 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat. The front camera is incorporated with LG's smart UX that includes Auto Shot and Gesture Interval Shot, which simplify taking selfies by triggering the shutter as soon as a face or hand gesture is detected.
The LG X Power has 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB internal memory and an expandable memory via storage slot. The fast charging technology PE+ allows the smartphone to charge twice faster than other batteries and the smartphone can be fully charged in just 1.8 hours with the technology.
- Texas Governor Signs Bill Targeting Sanctuary Cities
- Kristaps Porzingis Claims He Was Hacked After Tweeting, Deleting "LA Clippers"
- Buhari meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara before London trip
- Star Wars: Episode IX Jumps Into Hyperspace for May 2019 Release
- French election: what you need to know
- Budget 2017: Government reaffirms commitment to cutting company tax for all businesses
- Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead over Raptors
- With Obamacare vote, House Republicans free to turn to tax reform
- Macron's Election Win Cheered by Scientists
- Plea for free Wendy's nuggets sets Twitter record