Redmi 4 has 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) which showcase the powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC clocked at 1.4GHz with the Adreno 505 GPU and there is also some supports from the graphic is received by the device. It also sports an infrared sensor which also allows it to be used as a universal remote control. The people with YES bank credit and debit cards they can get a cash back of Rs 500 on the purchase. It comes in three variants. However, for the Redmi 4's 4GB variant that is priced at RS 10,999, Xiaomi's own Redmi Note 4 will be a tough competition to beat.
Xiaomi will begin first sale of its newly launched Redmi 4 smartphone on May 23 this week.
Redmi 4 has taken the look from Redmi Note 4.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 is going to be available in three variants - 2GB RAM/ 16GB storage, 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage and 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage for Rs 6,999, Rs 8,999 and Rs 10,999, respectively. The company has also detailed a 45GB free data offer from Vodafone. The battery on the Redmi 4 remains at 4100 mAh, with Xiaomi promising a two day battery life on this phone.
Tornadoes in Wisconsin, Oklahoma leave 2 dead
The area stretches from the Texas Panhandle through Oklahoma , western Kansas, Nebraska and Iowa into Minnesota and Wisconsin . In Elk City, a community of about 13,000 people roughly 110 miles west of Oklahoma City, Matt Bynum considers himself lucky.
Battery life is stellar - with heavy usage of voice calls and constant 4G/WiFi connectivity, the phone easily managed to last close to one and half days.
The phone comes with MiUi 8 based on Android 6.0 and this is a slight disappointment - it would have been great if the phone came with Android 7.0 out of the box. The phone sports a 13MP rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), LED flash, HDR and there's a 5MP f/2.2 aperture front camera.
For enhanced security feature device comes up with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. Xiaomi has promised an Android Nougat build for this phone as well.
Xiaomi is coming with yet another budget phone which, it is being claimed, will change the whole perception of budget phones in India.
- First ferry service links Russia's Vladivostok and North Korea
- Uber to Start Offering Riders Real-Time Public Transit Info
- Bobby Moynihan leaving 'Saturday Night Live' for CBS sitcom
- New Sorrentino papal drama in the works
- Comey agrees to testify before Senate Intel Committee
- Apple Releases iOS 10.3.3 Beta 1 to Developers for iPhone/iPad
- Brewers, Cubs rained out at Wrigley Field, makeup on July 6
- Cyber attack hits 200000 in at least 150 countries: Europol
- No laptop ban on Euro flights to USA ... yet
- All Blacks coach Hansen plays down England World Cup threat