I will call them from now on 'losers.' Because that's what they are, they're losers.
Trump, now on his first foreign tour as President gave his remarks about the incident in the most surprising way - as far as his manner of speech goes (and this is after we have listened a few times to the speech he delivered in Saudi Arabia).
You could tell by the tone of the President that he meant business when he thinks they're a lot more than "losers".
"So many young, lovely innocent people living and enjoying their lives, murdered by evil losers in life", Trump said, echoing the theme he presented during his meetings with Arab leaders in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I won't call them monsters because they would like that term.
Syrian opposition seeks extension of current Geneva talks
The Astana track produced a May 4 deal to create four "de-escalation" zones across some of Syria's bloodiest battlegrounds. President Bashar Assad's top envoy met separately with de Mistura inside the compound later today.
At least 22 people were killed by an apparent suicide bomber. 59 people were injured, and numerous casualties were children. More than a decade ago, Israel built a separation barrier in the West Bank, saying it is a defense against Palestinian militants who carried out deadly attacks. This will easily go down as the worst attack in the history of Manchester, and authorities have confirmed that they are investigating it as a terrorist attack. He has been identified, but police have not released his name to the public.
"Our society can have no tolerance for this continuation of bloodshed".
"She finished her last song. and we heard like a really basey bang, and all I can remember is just everyone ... was just running out... people were covered in blood, some people were having a fight, it was quite scary", explained concert goer Josh Elliot to the BBC. "Handsome young children, savagely murdered in a heinous attack upon humanity".
- Bobby Moynihan leaving 'Saturday Night Live' for CBS sitcom
- Tornadoes in Wisconsin, Oklahoma leave 2 dead
- Uber to Start Offering Riders Real-Time Public Transit Info
- Congo Ebola cases present high national but low global risk
- Kane completes season with hat trick, collects golden boot
- George HW Bush weighs in on Ailes' death
- Trump Says 'Believe Me, There's No Collusion. Russia Is Fine'
- Pakistan asks ICJ for early hearing in Jadhav case
- Cyber attack hits 200000 in at least 150 countries: Europol
- Treasury chief says US can achieve 3 percent economic growth