The Labour former prime minister and chancellor made his second major speech of the campaign in just three days, telling an audience in Fife that levels of poverty will be higher under Theresa May than they were under Margaret Thatcher.
However, the Conservatives still command a hefty lead of between 14 and 15 points, according to the polls conducted by Opinium and ORB.
The Conservatives were at 49 per cent, up three per cent from YouGov's previous poll, against Labour's 31 per cent, up one per cent.
Conservatives and Labour have between them taken up around 70% of TV coverage and 84% of election stories in the national press, while the Liberal Democrats, Ukip and Scottish National Party have seen their exposure reduced from the 2015 contest, found a report by Loughborough University's Centre for Research in Communication and Culture.
Any surge in support for the Liberal Democrats has yet to materialise.
The launch ended a hard week for the veteran socialist, after a muddle on his Brexit position and the leaking of Labour's draft manifesto for the June 8 vote.
Brewers, Cubs rained out at Wrigley Field, makeup on July 6
But while the Cubs have the title banner it's Milwaukee who's leading the National League Central at six games over.500. Milwaukee tied the game in the top of the fifth on Sogard's single through the right side of the drawn-in infield.
The manifesto's pledges, such as scrapping tuition fees and renationalising energy companies, have proved highly popular with the electorate.
But Jeremy Corbyn's individual opinion rating has remained consistently low.
Britain's main opposition leader has accused Prime Minister Theresa May of pandering to an "erratic" U.S. administration, as defence and security take center-stage in the United Kingdom election campaign.
Speaking at the Chatham House global affairs think-tank in London, Corbyn said the world was "becoming more dangerous" due to war, climate change, the refugee crisis and a "grotesque level of inequality".
"If anything, Lib Dem support seems to be being further squeezed".
- All Blacks coach Hansen plays down England World Cup threat
- Fallen officers remembered at DPS Peace Officer Memorial
- First ferry service links Russia's Vladivostok and North Korea
- Trump Says 'Believe Me, There's No Collusion. Russia Is Fine'
- Apple Releases iOS 10.3.3 Beta 1 to Developers for iPhone/iPad
- Uber to Start Offering Riders Real-Time Public Transit Info
- Indians' Carrasco (pectoral) exits start early
- Rory McIlroy says tests show no new injury to his back
- Trump, Turkish president Erdogan to make statement amid shared intel at 1
- Congo Ebola cases present high national but low global risk