Kendall Jenner broke the 2017 Met Gala's "no selfie" rule by taking a mirror selfie in the bathroom with her group of star-studded friends.
Monday's Met Gala honored Comme des Garçons designer Rei Kawakubo, famous for her avant-garde designs that blur the lines between art and fashion.
Kate is wearing Tory Burch. The New York Post reported in 2015 that Met Gala guests were sent notices that phones could not be used for photography or social media.
See all the sexy, unusual and most revealing looks from the Met Gala 2017 red carpet.
Caroline's bulky dress, which totally swamped her figure, fell at mid-calf height and left her arms completely concealed, an element which simply added to the peculiarity of the overall look.
Unsurprisingly Rihanna went all out, putting many of her peers to shame in an extremely freakish and colourful creation by Comme des Garçons. "It's a total pinch-me moment", she said.
Star Wars: Episode IX Jumps Into Hyperspace for May 2019 Release
Today, Disney gave the word on those with official release dates for Frozen 2, Star Wars: Episode IX , and Indiana Jones 5. Little is known about "Episode IX", which has a script being written by Trevorrow and Derek Connolly.
Unlike most years, many celebrities did not focus their looks on the theme, so there was a major mix of ensembles on the night.
She promoted the track with performances at the Grammys and Brit Awards, both of which featured political imagery meant to spark debate.
She joined Tom Brady and his wife Gisele Bundchen and Vogue boss Anna Wintour among this year's co-chairs. The photograph was taken during the annual Met Gala, a fundraiser for the city's Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Kendall, meanwhile, seemed to be the center of attention, with her bare butt making the rounds on Bella Hadid's Instagram Story.
Priyanka Chopra's floor-sweeping trench coat evening gown in camel from Ralph Lauren took up a lot of real estate on the carpet, which is actually blue this year. However, Katy Perry's dramatic CDG red Maison Margiela number and Solange Knowles' Thom Browne tuxedo-style puffer coat with train and ice skate booties hit just the right note. And her beauty look was just as epic as her gown, which makes flawless sense given that the singer's own Fenty Makeup line is set to launch this fall, with her hair pulled up into a topknot and a metallic pink eye that extended along her cheekbone.
- DOD considering sending more troops to Afghanistan
- Stephen Colbert hosts 'Daily Show' reunion on 'The Late Show'
- Matt Harvey Was Out Partying Until 4 a.m. Before Skipping Game
- Texas Governor Signs Bill Targeting Sanctuary Cities
- Thomas lobbies for calls with Celtics-Wizards series tied
- Russia: Syria deal bans US-led coalition aircraft
- Budget 2017: Government reaffirms commitment to cutting company tax for all businesses
- With Obamacare vote, House Republicans free to turn to tax reform
- Real will attack Atletico despite Champions League tie lead: Zidane
- Braun Strowman, Other 'Monday Night Raw' Superstar Could Miss Time With Injuries