Dana White has gone on record saying that Nate Diaz doesn't "need" to fight in the UFC ever again after the pay-day he got for his second fight with Conor McGregor, but that may change if he is judged to have acted unfairly in the dismissal of his former agents.
Oscar De La Hoya when questioned about the Mayweather vs McGregor "exhibition" fight. This is the middleweight fight the fans have been clambering for a long time... Mayweather has been flawless making the right fights and has never guessed wrong once.
Mayweather and McGregor will collide on August 26 at the T-Mobile Arena for one of the most eagerly anticipated fights in history. They have the benefit of knowing that they are promoting a serious fight, one fans have begged for over the past 18 months and one that has historic and pound-for-pound significance.
Ultimately, Florian feels like McGregor's best path to victory will have to come in the early part of the fight while Mayweather is still getting his feet wet again after two years away from the sport after retiring in 2015. "At the end of the day, I don't have a bad payday and I don't have a bad night under the lights". I certainly don't! Floyd has been too shrewd for his entire 21-year professional career. No, I don't think Conor McGregor is going to take a dive or that he won't try to win, but he's just not good enough to hurt Mayweather in a boxing ring.
Judge declares mistrial in Bill Cosby's sexual assault case
Cosby was the first black actor to star in a network show, I Spy, in the 1960s and created The Cosby Show two decades later. How do I describe many, but not all, general media? Cosby was arrested on charges he assaulted Constand in 2016.
Alvarez said fans interested in true competition rather than a one-sided spectacle know where to find it.
"If you want to watch a true fight, a true boxing fight, like a classic fight, welcome to September 16th", Golovkin said. "Maybe I'll go and play hockey with my son". The 40-year-old fighter has never lost a fight and carries a record of 49 wins overall.
"I be trying to tell ya'll, I can get a black eye, a bloody nose".
If you think there's a chance in the world Conor McGregor leaves the ring victorious, then you must be insane.
- White House denies Trump wants Mueller out, but heat's on
- Apple tells court Qualcomm chip licenses are invalid
- Sean Spicer is interviewing his own replacement
- Cosby jury begins sixth day of deliberations
- Yami Gautam was in Wonder Woman's shoes... literally
- Hollywood Bowl Group PLC's (BOWL) Buy Rating Reiterated at Investec
- Pakistan hope Hasan will shine again in CT final
- Atari CEO Says the Company is "Back in the Hardware Business"
- Baby Foods Contain More Lead than Regular Foods
- Memorial for slain Muslim teen Nabra Hassanen set on fire, suspect arrested