While the attention of most tech fans is towards the high-end flagship offerings of big smartphone manufacturers such as Samsung and Apple, the mid-end market is also actually quite a bustling space in the industry. According to the company, Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus will hit various countries across America, Europe and Asia Pacific beginning this month. The handset is based on the Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system. Another subtle difference is that the global variant has its front LED flash on the left unlike the NA version which is on the right. Also, both the smartphones feature a front-facing fingerprint scanner embedded into the home key. The smartphone is powered by the same quad-core 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 425 processor coupled with 2GB RAM like the Moto E4.
The Moto G5 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset and supports up to 4GB of RAM. The Moto C Plus and Moto E4 follow in terms of sharpness, then the Moto E4 Plus, while the Moto C will have the softest display of the device being compared here.
2016 champ Muguruza loses to France's Mladenovic in Paris
The last time that situation occurred was at the 1979 Australian Open when Barbara Jordan won her first Grand Slam crown. Mladenovic pulled off the victory despite 16 double-faults, seven in each of the last two sets at Court Suzanne-Lenglen.
Motorola hasn't officially confirmed any of the specs or the release date, so it is not clear how reliable the information is. Most notable, however, is the massive removable 5,000mAh battery that Motorola claims can last up to two days on a single charge. The phone measures 10mm thick and weigh 162 grams. The standard E4 will sport a 5-inch display with a 1280x720 resolution. On the camera front, the Moto E4 offers an 8MP autofocus rear camera and a 5MP front facing selfie shooter.
It was also mentioned that while the smaller Moto E4 will have the same design as the Moto E4 Plus, the colors of the former are still expected to be a little different than the latter. Sensors on the device include a Proximity sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Fingerprint (front-mounted) and E-compass sensor.
- Accused leaker Reality Winner pleads not guilty, denied bail
- Jury may soon hear from Cosby, even if he doesn't take stand
- Saudi's Falih says more oil output cuts possible, will assess in July
- Apple Takes On Distracted Driving With New Feature
- Lonzo Ball showed poor conditioning in Lakers workout
- 'Kiki' Mladenovic downs Muguruza as impressive run continues
- Cosby accuser to resume testimony in sex assault trial
- Nadal just 1 step away from 'La Decima' in Paris
- West Salem Baptist Church to host Bible School June 19 through 23
- POTUS Should Tweet Less — Survey Says