There is reportedly a clear consensus that the Lakers are favoring Lonzo Ball with their second overall pick, but it seems like the Phoenix Suns are intrigued by Ball as well. The Celtics nearly certainly won't select a point guard at No. 3 after trading the No. 1 pick to the Philadelphia 76ers and giving up their chance to draft top prospect Markelle Fultz. If not, the Lakers are willing to take De'Aaron Fox or Jayson Tatum if they are still on the board. In fact, Johnson was so impressed after Fultz's workout with the Lakers earlier this week, it was reported that the Lakers President was "in love" with Fultz.
The Suns have the fourth pick in this upcoming draft, two spots behind the Lakers and one spot behind the Celtics.
Sources in L.A. say that the Lakers have been moving closer and closer to selecting Ball in the past 48 hours. There were even rumors that Ball was out of shape at his Lakers workout. Ramona Shelburne of ESPN brings word that the Lakers "have engaged at least two teams in the lottery" about adding a third pick to their current selections at No. 2 and No. 28 overall. "Who are they after?"
Trump reportedly gives federal post to his family's 'event planner'
Up until now, Patton's biggest claim to fame seems to be planning the wedding of Eric Trump , the president's son. President Donald Trump appointed his long-time family event planner Lynne Patton to head the U.S.
What does George have to do with Thursday's NBA Draft? If the Celtics take Fultz, they will have four point guards in their roster - Thomas, Avery Bradley and Marcus Smart, creating a logjam. With his MVP-like performance last season, many teams will be interested in trading their best player for Thomas, who led the Celtics to the Eastern Conference Finals where they lost to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Trump interviewed Mueller for FBI job day before he was tapped f
- Jo Cox's husband 'awed' by togetherness celebrations on anniversary of killing
- Atari CEO Says the Company is "Back in the Hardware Business"
- Polanski victim wants the case to finally end
- Vermont to join US Climate Alliance
- Could the Apple iPad Pro be the Ultimate PC Replacement?
- Pakistan hope Hasan will shine again in CT final
- Red Hat Inc (RHT) EPS Estimated At $0.34
- Cosby arrives for 4th day of jury deliberations
- Key Takeaways From Attorney General Sessions' Testimony