This comes off the back of a PR leak from the beginning of the month which all but confirmed the existence of a Western localisation, but it's still nice to have it officially out there for all to see.
Dragon Quest XI has also received a subtitle for its Western release and it is now called Echoes of an Elusive Age.
Dragon Quest XI, like other games in the series, focuses on a chosen hero who must save the world. Details on the western localization are now sparse, but more is expected to be announced later this year.
Polish lawmakers set to back judicial overhaul, defying protests, EU
The bill on the Supreme Court. "Poland's president should be concerned about a situation that is, let's say, serious", Tusk said. The head of state has 21 days to sign the document, veto it, or, if in doubt, submit it to the constitutional court.
In the video, game designer Yugi Horii stated the localization work has already begun on the much anticipated RPG.
No specific date other than 2018 has been given for the global release of Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age. There's also no confirmation on which platform (s) Dragon Quest XI will be on in the west. Hopefully when it releases we get at least the 3DS and PlayStation 4 versions. The Nintendo Switch version of the game is still in development. They seemed different enough to warrant both being localized.
- Arab League: Israel is playing with fire in Jerusalem
- Florida Teens Laugh, Film and Watch as Disabled Man Drowns
- North Korea could launch reliable nuclear-capable missile by 2018
- Derrick Rose leaning to Cavs over Lakers
- Virat Kohli expresses wish ahead of first Test against Sri Lanka
- Will Charlie Gard be allowed to go home to die? Decision today
- Nifty ends above 9900, Reliance Industries leads
- Trump confirms covert Central Intelligence Agency programme in Syria on Twitter
- It found more than 2500 products shrunk without getting any cheaper
- For first time, over half of people with HIV taking AIDS drugs