"I've never heard of this before", the dispatcher is heard saying in a recording of the woman's call.
As the woman continued to yell into the phone, the dispatcher tried to calm her down by reassuring her that emergency services and paramedics were on their way.
The 45-year-old reportedly has 11 snakes - all ball pythons, except the two boa constrictors she had rescued Wednesday.
The woman, whose name has not been released, was keeping the boa constrictor as a pet.
Firefighters said they had to cut off the snake's head to detach the reptile from her face.
According to the Sheffield Lake Fire Department, crews arrived to the woman's home on East Lake Road on Thursday afternoon and found her laying in the driveway. "You're outside with a boa constrictor stuck to your face?"
Arab League: Israel is playing with fire in Jerusalem
The Muslim authorities that oversee al Aqsa said they would continue to oppose any new Israeli-imposed measures, however. Israeli officials argue that the detectors are needed for security after the gun attack outside the mosque.
The dispatcher sent firefighters and police to the woman's home in Sheffield Lake, a community about 25 miles (40 kilometers) west of Cleveland in Lorain County, but seemed stumped.
"There's blood everywhere", the woman said.
The Chronicle has a fuller version of the 911 call, more than four minutes long.
The woman was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, authorities said.
The woman declined to be interviewed by news outlets. When the woman asks the snake why he did it, the snake responds "you knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in".
"Obviously he had to destroy the snake, but he had no other choice", Bring said.
- Trump confirms covert Central Intelligence Agency programme in Syria on Twitter
- Chainsaw attacker injures five in Swiss town
- Nifty ends above 9900, Reliance Industries leads
- Venezuela's Maduro blames sanctions on USA imperialism
- North Korea could launch reliable nuclear-capable missile by 2018
- Three Israelis killed in stabbing attack at West Bank settlement - local officials
- R Street Institute applauds new FDA comprehensive tobacco and nicotine announcement
- Firefighters Resuscitate Dog After Rescuing It From A Fire
- Local MAC giving free lipsticks on Saturday
- Thunder, Carmelo Anthony Have Mutual Interest