Priced at Rs. 11,490, the new Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt will be made available for purchase starting today via company's online store and other offline retail stores across the country in Black and Gold colour options. Go to Amazon, offers already started its two days run and lasts at 26th July 2017. Just like the previous S active phones, the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active will be resistant to salt, dust, humidity, rain, vibration, solar radiation, transport and thermal shock.
Eight killed, 30 injured in Lahore blast
In February, a suicide bomber killed 14 people, including senior police officers, near the Punjab Assembly here. Lahore police chief Capt (R) Amin Wains confirmed that it was a suicide attack and the "target was police".
The Galaxy S8 Active, the rugged version of Samsung's current flagship smartphone until the Galaxy Note 8 is launched, appeared in May through an image from the Wireless Power Consortium. The Ghostek leaks show that this is not the case, the curvature of the edges is smooth and about as pronounced as we've seen on the Galaxy S8 series, while the top bezel is about the same width as the bottom. On the front, there is a 5-megapixel front-facing shooter with an f/2.2 aperture and an LED flash for capturing bright selfies even in low light conditions.
This month, Samsung fans have been sharing a "leaked" picture of what they believe is the brand new handset across the web. The handset will also sport a much safer battery this time around although the exact capacity of the same is not known. There will be a fingerprint scanner placed below the display, integrated into the home button. The smartphone is actually really similar to the 2016 Samsung Galaxy J7. Specifications of the Samsung On5 Pro include a 5-inch HD resolution TFT display, 1.3 GHz Exynos quad-core processor. Moreover, the device is believed to be the first one from Samsung to feature a dual camera setup at its rear.
- Firefighters Resuscitate Dog After Rescuing It From A Fire
- More US Troops Might Not Be Needed in Afghanistan
- Elon Musk Gets 'Approval' for NY to DC Hyperloop
- Three Israelis killed in stabbing attack at West Bank settlement - local officials
- OJ Simpson granted parole after botched robbery
- Tapper Goes After Scaramucci For Changing His Stance On Trump
- John McCain blood clot surgery delays healthcare reform vote
- Nifty ends above 9900, Reliance Industries leads
- US Slaps Sanctions On Iran Over Ballistic Missiles, Terrorism
- Arab League: Israel is playing with fire in Jerusalem