Jenkins' "Wonder Woman" is still chugging along at the box office, with over $389.7 million from North American theaters.
Snyder's last film on the franchise, Justice League, is now under-going hefty reshoots under the watchful eye of Joss Whedon after the director had to depart the film, and Warner Bros and DC are rumoured to be spending $25million on the pickups that are causing some scheduling issues with some of the cast. Patty Jenkins is in talks to direct, and Chris Pine might even make an appearance.
"#Wonder Woman 2" is officially on and has received a December 13, 2019, premiere as announced by Warner Brothers on Tuesday evening. There have been no plot details released yet, however, so we don't know where we will be seeing Wonder Woman next in her solo movie.
Two Jordanians dead, Israeli injured in ِAmman Israeli embassy
An Israeli security guard opened fire on two Jordanians after one of them attacked him with a screwdriver, killing both. Last Friday, July 21, thousands of Muslims in Israel refused to pass under metal detectors and prayed in the streets.
Over the weekend, the actress appeared alongside Ben Affleck, Ray Fisher, Ezra Miller, and Jason Momoa at Comic-Con to promote their upcoming film, Justice League, which will hit theaters this November.
Rumours circulating suggest that the film could be set in the 1980s, but that's unconfirmed. It's DC's highest grossing film. She told Entertainment Weekly in April, when speaking of a sequel: "The story will take place in the USA, which I think is right".
After the success of the first Wonder Woman, it seems natural that a sequel would come of it.
- Chainsaw attacker injures five in Swiss town
- Elon Musk Gets 'Approval' for NY to DC Hyperloop
- It found more than 2500 products shrunk without getting any cheaper
- Florida Teens Laugh, Film and Watch as Disabled Man Drowns
- Siemens scales back Russian ops over Crimea turbines
- Firefighters Resuscitate Dog After Rescuing It From A Fire
- Cowboys' Lucky Whitehead says someone is demanding ransom after taking his dog
- Sells 402 Shares of Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc (NASDAQ:SNI)
- Massive CA Wildfire Threatens Power to Yosemite
- Arab League: Israel is playing with fire in Jerusalem