Including the change in gas prices in Missouri during the past week, prices yesterday were 12.5 cents per gallon higher than the same day one year ago and are 3.7 cents per gallon higher than a month ago. Gas prices in the Hagerstown-area have only seen a 4-cent increase since the beginning of July, according to AAA reports.
Fuel prices averaged at $2.54 per gallon in Las Vegas.
According to GasBuddy historical data, gasoline prices on August 7 in Pennsylvania have ranged widely over the last five years: $2.20/g in 2016, $2.69/g in 2015, $3.57/g in 2014, $3.62/g in 2013 and $3.61/g in 2012.
The state's average gas price is down by 6¢ a gallon from last week, standing at $2.42.
In Hamilton, the average price for a gallon of gas is $2.23 with prices stable.
Viewing the Solar Eclipse, Safely
But what if you are stuck in work that whole time, or something else is keeping you inside? You can see the full list here . Most importantly, the library will provide eclipse glasses for those who wish to literally view the eclipse.
Prices Sunday were 14.7 cents per gallon higher in Las Vegas than the same time past year and were 2.7 centers per gallon lower than a month ago.
Topeka - $2.10/g, up 5.0 cents per gallon from last week's $2.05/g.
Despite rising gas prices nationwide, Virginia has some of the least expensive prices at the pump, coming in 7th nationally.
AAA says USA crude oil inventories are moving down, while the demand for gasoline is going up, causing increases this month. Kansas City, Kan. and Lawrence led the way with 10-cent increases, while Manhattan, Salina and Topeka each rose only one cent from last week.
At $2.09 per gallon, SC has the cheapest gas in the nation. The Tampa Bay and Orlando markets were right behind with averages of $2.25 per gallon.
- Manhunt underway after 3 people shot in San Francisco park - RT America
- Monday's First Warning Forecast: A cool and sunny start
- Vijender Singh v/s Zulipikaer Maimaitiali
- Germany: 'Desirable' for United States to talk to Europeans about Russian Federation sanctions
- Candidate for Assembly, Three Others Killed in Venezuela on Election Day
- Trump's Boy Scout Speech Was More Than Embarrassing, It Was Dangerous
- Pakistani parliament to elect new PM on Tuesday
- Diana tapes are no longer private, argues lawyer
- One inmate still on loose after 12 escape Alabama county jail
- Rajya Sabha adjourned twice on Bengaluru IT searches