"We'll see how he responds to treatment and go from there".
The Giants say Sterling Shepard escaped Wednesday's scary training camp injury with a "rolled ankle". He finished his OU career as the No. 2 receiver in program history, totaling 3,482 yards on 233 receptions.
An article by NewYorkDailyNew.com by writer Pat Leonard lists that Sterling Shepard got injured doing one-on-one drills with other players during Giants practice.
As a rookie last season, Shepard turned heads. He was slated to do a lot of work out of the slot with Marshall and Beckham playing on the outside as targets for Eli Manning.
Pakistani parliament to elect new PM on Tuesday
The opposition could also field a candidate for the premiership, though the nominee has little chance of getting sufficient votes. It was unclear who will be appointed to take over the post till the next general elections, scheduled for 2018.
If the reports are as bad as they seem, Shepard could be missing a considerable amount of time.
With McAdoo describing it was a "basketball-type" ankle injury, it would seem to indicate a low sprain as opposed to a high sprain - which would be more good news for Shepard and the Giants.
Either way, the Giants are hoping for the best outcome from this situation.
- Monday's First Warning Forecast: A cool and sunny start
- Diana tapes are no longer private, argues lawyer
- Will Charlie Gard be allowed to go home to die? Decision today
- Germany: 'Desirable' for United States to talk to Europeans about Russian Federation sanctions
- California girl arrested after livestreaming deadly auto crash
- Candidate for Assembly, Three Others Killed in Venezuela on Election Day
- It found more than 2500 products shrunk without getting any cheaper
- Trump confirms covert Central Intelligence Agency programme in Syria on Twitter
- Dragon Quest 11 Western Release Announced For 2018
- Shah takes serious note of BJP members absence in Rajya Sabha