In the walls of Bethesda working on several games.
There was no announcement during last night's season finale of the show and Bethesda has previously turned down the Game of Thrones license, so it seems unlikely this is real, but we still have our fingers crossed.
Studio Director Todd Howard gave a hint for the two projects during an interview with IGN at DICE 2017 this past February. However, it is unknown which technology is being developed the project, not to mention the target platforms and a release date.
The 'Xena: Warrior Princess' reboot is officially dead
In an unfortunate turn of events, NBC has made a decision to detract their plans for the reboot of " Xena: Warrior Princess ". Slate reported that the reason behind the departure of Grillo-Marxuach was due to creative differences between him and NBC.
Just about everyone is at least somewhat familiar with HBO's fantasy series based on George R.R. Martin's books, but Bethesda is one of the leading game developers out there when it comes to open-world games. Meanwhile, an action-adventure title simply called Game of Thrones was published by Atlus and Focus Home Interactive in 2012, also to low review scores.
Would you be interested in a Bethesda Game of Thrones game? This could mean that Bethesda does not game, but something else.
- US Open Tennis 2017: Schedule, Odds, Draw and Preview
- Verizon Changes Unlimited Plans Yet Again
- Tigers' Miguel Cabrera throws punch, sparks brawl with New York Yankees
- United States trying to promote crisis in Venezuela - foreign minister
- Kevin Hart Challenges Celebrities To Donate To The Victims Of Hurricane Harvey
- Russian Ambassador To Sudan Dies At Khartoum Residence
- Trump's Approval Rating Stands Below 40 Percent in Three Key Midwest States
- Kim Kardashian West gives update on Caitlyn Jenner relationship
- Nintendo SNES Classic Preorders Sellout In Minutes Via Best Buy's Website
- US Pacific Fleet commander visits destroyer sailors injured from collision