The incident took place at around 11.45 am.
There was no report of any injury in the mishap, Railway ministry spokesperson Anil Saxena said in New Delhi. An inquiry has been ordered into the incident.
"We felt a sudden jerk when the train was about to reach New Delhi railway station". The train was moving very slowly and stopped suddenly. "No injury to any passenger", said CRPO.
Earlier this morning, Shaktikunj Express train derailed near Obra railway station close to Sonbhadra in Uttar Pradesh. No one was injured in the accident and passengers were moved to remaining, undamaged coaches of the train and left the spot an hour after the mishap.
At $169, Nest thinks the Thermostat E is for everyone
The frosted display uses a special technology that lets light out but doesn't let it in, so when it's off, it just appears gray. When it's on, it displays soft text and images that are created to be easy to see and read with a slight glow.
Just within six hours of derailment of Shaktipunj Express on Thursday, another incident of train derailment has come up and this time it has happened in the national capital.
And on August 19, 14 coaches of Utkal Express derailed in the same state, killing at least 24 people and injuring over 150 others. Days later - on August 23 - the Delhi-bound Kaifiyat Express collided with a dumper and went off tracks in UP's Auraiya district, injuring over 100 people. Making a hat-trick today, two coaches of a goods train derailed near Khandala in Maharashtra, said a report in ANI.
While Chairman of Railway Board A.K. Mittal resigned last month, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi replaced Suresh Prabhu with Piyush Goyal as the Rail Minister earlier this week.
- Astronaut Peggy Whitson Ends Record-Breaking Space Mission with Smooth Landing
- Ohio State Needs Defensive Backs "Sooner" in Showdown Against Oklahoma
- Tropical Storm Jose forms to the east of Irma
- Republic of Ireland held to draw by Georgia, Serbia see off Moldova
- Unexploded WW-II bomb found in Frankfurt, 65000 residents evacuated
- West Indies cricket team's Shai Hope tipped as future 'great'
- Weather Forecast: Very hot Labor Day weekend
- Southgate rates Hart England's best
- Broncos sign Osweiler, cut Ward
- Microsoft, Amazon join hands to integrate their voice assistants