To celebrate the rapidly approaching anniversary of the much loved series, developers, CD Projekt Red have released a short video thanking players for a decade of support. While plenty of people's first introduction to the series might have been the third installment, The Witcher series has actually been going for nigh on ten years. Throughout his monologue, we can see Geralt is surrounded by a sea of familiar faces - but who is who?
The video shows Ciri entering Geralt's vineyard in Toussaint in the midst of a party. The video, which features a gathering of numerous Witcher 3's characters, is a moving rendition of the company's gratitude towards its fans, delivered in one of the most touching scenes ever.
While all three games in the trilogy were well-received, it's fair to say that the series has matured well. From Triss and Yennefer chatting to Zoltan playing Gwent with Dandelion, everyone is present and having a whale of a time.
Weather Forecast: Very hot Labor Day weekend
Today , the weather service said the high will be near 79 with mostly sunny skies and an east wind of 5 miles per hour . Thursday looks mostly sunny northwest, and a bit cloudier southeast as the remnants of "Harvey" sling clouds our way.
Warning: Spoilers for anyone who hasn't played Witcher 3's Blood and Wine DLC. "Thanks for everything. And know we all miss you, old friend".
In the final group shot (which somehow Roach also manages to sneak into the back of) Geralt and Ciri raise their glasses to the player. Still, CD Projekt RED hasn't moved on completely from the wider Witcher universe yet.
- Xiaomi Redmi 5X: Speculated launch date, price, specifications and features
- New cancer drug's 'astronomical price' only affordable for the 1%
- Union Ministers Uma Bharti and Rajiv Pratap Rudy Resigned
- Presidential Election Results Annulled by Kenya Supreme Court
- Republic of Ireland held to draw by Georgia, Serbia see off Moldova
- Toshiba Locked in Negotiations Over Memory Chip Unit
- Blind USC long-snapper Jake Olson perfectly executes on extra point
- Tropical Storm Jose forms to the east of Irma
- FDA approves new leukemia treatment, costs $475k
- Huawei's Kirin 970 is official: high-power, AI-enabled mobile SoC