A toddler accidentally shot two other toddlers Wednesday at a daycare in Dearborn, Mich.
"My sister is totally against guns", Escobedo said to the Detroit Free Press. Reports suggest one or both boys were in either stable or serious condition as of Wednesday night.
The in-home babysitting service is run by Samantha Eubanks, who has six children of her own.
Police said a toddler between 2 and 3 years old in the house came across a handgun and the weapon discharged.
Internationals arrive in Kurdistan to observe independence voting
As voting started, Turkey said it does not recognize the referendum and will view its results as null and void. A strong vote in favor of independence was expected, but the result will not be binding.
Agents will meet with prosecutors to decide if a wrongdoing was conferred following two 3-year-olds were shot and harmed by another baby in MI, police said.
Representatives for the Michigan Department of Licencing and Regulatory Affairs told the Detroit News that the house was not licenced as a child care home. One the investigation is complete, it will be turned over to the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office for consideration. Her husband, Tim, reportedly is a hunter, and police were seen taking gun cases out of the house.
"I'm not going to guess on what occurred in there, but obviously there were weapons in proximity to where kids are, and that's totally unacceptable to me", Haddad said, adding that an investigation is ongoing and charges are possible. He didn't say who the gun belonged to or how the child got ahold of it. Police took the other children to the police station to be reunited with their families, WXYZ reported.
Ashley Escobedo, Eubank's sister, said Eubank sometimes watches her kids.
- Donald Glover, Julia Louis-Dreyfus take home comedy Emmys
- Antioch church to hold prayer vigil after deadly mass shooting
- Iran unveils new ballistic missile
- Trump Hails Saudi 'Positive Step' Allowing Women To Drive
- Hurricane Maria: Mandatory Evacuations Ordered in Parts of N. Carolina
- Hot, sticky for Sunday's Packers game, but bring a coat
- There Can Be No Safe Havens for Terrorists
- Want to Help Puerto Rico? Repeal a Protectionist Law
- Palestine becomes Interpol member state
- Accountancy giant Deloitte hit by cyber attack