In case you needed a refresher, Mi Mix 2 is expected to pack in a 6.4-inch dual-curved display, 6/8GB RAM, 128/256GB internal storage, dual-camera at back (probably the one we find on mi 6), better Audi, etc. stuff. However, now a new leak tells a completely different story. Also, the Mi Mix 2 will have a 4000mAh battery underneath a 6.2-inch display with a picture resolution of 2960 x 1440 pixels.
It's official, Xiaomi will unveil the new Mi Mix on September 11, just a day before another popular phone makes its debut. There could be a possibility that the phone could support 3D mapping features, if Xiaomi is adventurous enough to take on the new realm of AR-based capturing like Sony has.
According to GizmoChina, Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun has reportedly shared a picture of the Mi Mix 2 box package. Adding more, the leak also reveals that the device would get Android 8.0 with a touch of MIUI 9.
Toshiba Locked in Negotiations Over Memory Chip Unit
Reports said iPhone maker Apple too has jumped into the race with a consortium offering to pay about $20 billion for the unit. Toshiba wants to reach a deal soon and it is not clear if it will give serious consideration to Bain's new proposal.
However, a year ago, the company has surprised Mi ceramic Mix so that it can be. In spite of having a very compact body, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 still manages to provide dual-SIM functionality.
The previously leaked report suggested that the Mi Mix 2 will come with 93 per cent of screen-to-body ratio, just like its predecessor - Mi Mix which was launched in October past year.
There have also been rumors about Mi A1, the first Xiaomi phone with Google under Android One. These theoretically put the smartphone beneath the Mi 5X in the multi-core results while being tied on the single core results. Recent leaks have said the Mi Mix 2 will offer several variants, including one with 256GB of storage. Both these factors combined are more than enough proof that the Mi A1 is getting launched on September 5. However, it looks like that won't be the case, as Xiaomi has confirmed in a new tweet that the upcoming phone will the first device in an entirely new series.
- U2 to release new songs on Wednesday
- Animal Ag Alliance on Help for Farmers Hit by Harvey
- North Korea missile threat: U.S. diplomatic efforts failed, Fmr. Navy SEAL says
- Islamic Society to collect for Harvey victims during Eid al-Adha observance
- Pentagon notifies US Congress of $593 million military sale to Nigeria
- Sudbury District Health Unit has human case of West Nile Virus
- Weather Forecast: Very hot Labor Day weekend
- GDP Growth Revised Upward to 3% for Q2
- Temple University Student Reported Missing Is Found Dead, Suspect Arrested
- Southgate rates Hart England's best