And Frank Sandoval, who runs the Breaking Bad RV Tours, says he completely understands.
Construction on the fence in underway, and Quintana says people have already tried to climb around the construction to snap a photo.
Sometimes fans can take things a little too far.
Alright, we're not saying that we'd find this funny at all if it was our own house - but as stories go, it's pretty amusing to an innocent bystander.
KOB 4 in New Mexico reports that the owners of the home have put up a six-foot high wrought iron fence around the home to prevent it from happening again. In order to try and replicate that, fans will show up and toss pizzas on the roof, which is pretty undesirable if you're the owner of the house this is being done to. "We're the ones who's being locked up".
Patriots QB Tom Brady expected to play vs. Jets
Brady said he'll be able to play through the pain and isn't concerned about heading into Sunday's game with the 3-2 Jets . Brady addressed the media Wednesday after missing a team practice on Tuesday for the first time this season.
Why pizza, I hear you cry?
One of the biggest issues plaguing Joanne Quintana at the house has been pizzas on the roof.
The ongoing vandalism hit a boiling point in 2015, when the show's creator, Vince Gilligan, lashed out at fans attempting to disrupt the everyday life of the elderly couple. In an interview with the Better Call Saul Insider Podcast in 2015, he said there's "nothing original or amusing or cool" about doing it.
"It's been done before, you're not the first".
Speaking to KOB4, the owner's daughter Joanna Quinta said: "We feel like we can't leave because when we, do something happens and that's ridiculous".
- Dove thought this ad celebrated 'the beauty of diversity'
- Victim shot in leg finds strength to stand for President Trump
- Chemistry Nobel for ice microscopes that show molecules of life
- 15th named storm forms in Atlantic, Ophelia to intensify
- Next Stop Idlib: Erdogan Announces Turkey's New 'Serious' Operation in Syria
- Hamas and Fatah compromise
- USA loses 33000 jobs in September, due to hurricanes Harvey and Irma
- McDonald's bringing back Szechuan Sauce for one day
- Big Ben after 5-interception game: 'Maybe I don't have it anymore'
- Pakistan Sufi shrine: At least 13 killed in Baluchistan