Notice the rain isn't forecast to arrive by then, but I do think it will be raining in southern Maine by the afternoon, at least showers. On Saturday, the front will turn around and start moving north through southern New England and eventually to Maine.
Nate will be making landfall along the central Gulf coast region early Sunday morning. Moisture from Tropical Storm Nate could bring us widespread rain showers early next week. That's up from 67 percent just last week.
Columbus Day: A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm.
Malaysia: Women Plead Not Guilty To Kim Jong-nam Murder
Kim Jong-il's youngest son, Kim Jong-un, was instead groomed to take over, which he did after his father's death in 2011. Siti Aisyah of Indonesia and Doan Thi Huong of Vietnam told the court they are not guilty.
Wednesday: Partly cloudy, less humid, cooler.
Today: Lots of clouds at times, but some sun expected too! Nate is expected to make landfall in MS as a category 1 hurricane late Saturday night. Overnight into the weekend, we'll have a couple sprinkles around but your plans should happen without any weather worries. Temperatures will average 10 degrees above normal, reaching well into the 70s. Tuesday looks cloudy with off and on showers and highs in the low 80s. Highs will soar to near 90 degrees with plenty of dry hours Saturday before scattered mainly inland afternoon showers thunderstorms develop. Highs are expected to top out in the middle to upper 70s, so it is looking like a great day to throw on some shorts and a t-shirt, and keep the hoodies and jeans in the closet for a few days. Highs in the 60s to near 70. Nate will make landfall along the Gulf coast near Louisiana and MS as potentially a category #2 storm, but having very few effects on coastal Georgia and the Low Country. We are tracking the remnants of Nate, along with a cold front. Temperatures will be cooler on Monday, with highs in the 60s. The air will remain unseasonably mild with highs in the 70s.
See John Doe's forecast through the weekend.
- #1 Alabama Rolls Through Ole Miss
- Former British prime minister 'raped an 11-year-old boy', police told
- USA loses 33000 jobs in September, due to hurricanes Harvey and Irma
- Four Crystal Palace Players Ruled Out With Injuries
- Chemistry Nobel for ice microscopes that show molecules of life
- Palestinian PM In Rare Gaza Visit As Rift With Hamas Eases
- PS4 System Update 5.0 Out Now, Here's What It Does
- Victim shot in leg finds strength to stand for President Trump
- Bayern Munich's Carlo Ancelotti sacked after team's deteriorating form
- United Kingdom unconditionally committed to protecting Europe, Theresa May tell troops