Stephen Paddock, the shooter who opened fire at a Las Vegas music festival, killing 58 people and injuring hundreds more before killing himself, researched outdoor concert locations in Boston, according to reports.
We are aware of the media reports.
Nothing indicates he ever stepped foot in Boston, but looked at sites that indicated an interest in Fenway and the Boston Center for the Arts, the commissioner said. The FBI has requested all inquiries be referred directly to them.
Gov. Charlie Baker reiterated that there is no evidence of any threat to MA at the moment and that Las Vegas officials are the primary source of information.
European Union executive calls for Spanish-Catalan talks after referendum violence
On Sunday, Catalonia held the referendum on independence, which is considered illegal by the Spanish central government. On Tuesday, Rafael Hernando, the parliamentary spokesman for Mr.
There is no evidence Paddock ever traveled to Boston.
The safety and security of the people of Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island is our top priority and we work hand-in-hand with our law enforcement partners to share and act upon threat information as it comes to our attention.
Stephen Paddock, the 64-year-old perpetrator of the deadliest shooting in modern United States history, may have considered other targets in Chicago, Las Vegas, and Boston before he ultimately carried out his attack in Las Vegas on Sunday night that left 58 people dead and more than 500 injured.
"We are aware of the media reports referencing a Boston connection to the Las Vegas mass shooting incident that occurred on Sunday, October 1, 2017", the Boston police said in a statement Thursday.
- Marilyn Manson Hospitalized After Stage Prop Falls On Him At NYC Show
- Tropical Storm Warning issued for North Carolina Coast
- Here Are The Leaked Pixel And Pixel XL Google Will Release Tomorrow
- Palestinian PM In Rare Gaza Visit As Rift With Hamas Eases
- Russian hackers alleged to have stolen NSA data via Kaspersky antivirus software
- Mind of a killer: Vegas gunman's girlfriend questioned by FBI
- Yankees win again, but AL East title hopes in trouble
- Storm romp over Cowboys in NRL GF
- Bayern Munich's Carlo Ancelotti sacked after team's deteriorating form
- Former British prime minister 'raped an 11-year-old boy', police told