The firm judged the passports by how many countries they allow holders to visit without applying for a visa.
When it comes to global travel, not all passports are created equal.
India has improved its ranking, which was 78 past year, with a visa-free score of 51.
More and more Indians may be making overseas trips but their passport fares rather poorly when compared to their global counterparts.
"It is a testament of Singapore's inclusive diplomatic relations and effective foreign policy". Chinese passport-holders can now get into 22 countries without a visa and can receive a visa upon arrival in 38 additional countries, most of which are located in Africa, Southeast Asia and Latin America.
Nothing to worry yourself about - just know that the world's most powerful passport will now be way harder to duplicate. Territories annexed to other countries are excluded.
Amazon announces Alexa powered security camera along with a new delivery service
He said millennials are already comfortable posting photos and their whereabouts on Facebook , Instagram and other social media. The thought being that you can monitor the delivery process or review footage later to make sure nothing unsavory happened.
"Visa-free global mobility has become an important factor in today's world", said founder and president of Arton Capital Armand Arton at the recently held Global Citizen Forum in Montenegro.
You probably won't be too surprised to learn that it's the Singaporean passport.
Last year, the USA came close behind the United Kingdom, ranking in fourth tier, with its citizens able to travel visa-free to 156 countries.
Germany came in second place, with its citizens able to visit 158 countries without a visa, while Sweden and South Korea tied for third.
The UK is tied in fourth place along with Denmark, Finland, Italy, France, Spain, Norway, and Japan.
The vote came after Trump refused to allow visa-free travel to members of five European Union countries: Croatia, Cyprus, Poland, Romania and Bulgaria.
- Rohit Shetty's 'Golmaal Again' races past Rs. 100 crore mark at Box-Office
- Kenya: IEBC commissioner quits ahead of repeat Presidential elections
- UN, AU pledge to help Kenya ensure credible rerun of presidential poll
- Say Hello To KRACK: WiFi Is No Longer Secure
- GM shares rise on earnings beat, solid forecast
- Sonos One Review: Alexa Never Sounded Better
- Katy Perry Gets Stuck in the Air During Her Concert
- Harvey Weinstein scandal: New accuser files first lawsuit against Weinstein Company
- Google ditches its calorie estimator in Maps after criticism
- Kourtney Kardashian Has Finally Acknowledged These Pregnancy Rumours!