Terry was adamant that it was absolutely right to kill her, regardless of what happened to her son.
British jihadist Sally Jones has been killed in a United States drone strike in Syria, Sky sources say.
"They could pluck up this woman who was a punk rocker, who was white, who was kind of attractive and they could put her up as their kind of poster woman". She travelled to Syria with Joe "Jojo" Dixon, her youngest son from a previous relationship, later that year. A second son, aged 20, is believed to have remained in the UK.
An 'unknown disaster' looms in Catalonia's independence crisis
On October 1, Catalonia held the independence referendum, which is not recognized by the Spanish authorities. Madrid responded to the vote with force, sending thousands of police to the region to shut down the vote.
According to reports, official confirmation would only have been possible if remains had been checked against a DNA database - something not possible without the use of special forces on the ground.
"The UK and USA military has been working closely together on a number of high-profile targets in recent months and Jones is believed to have been on that list".
Former Ministry of Defence head of counter terror Major General Chip Chapman said Jones' alliance with Hussain and her recruitment role would have made her a "significant" target. "We don't know for sure whether he was with her or not".
According to the report, USA intelligence officials said they could not be absolutely certain Jones was killed in the drone strike, because there was no effort to recover her DNA, but were "confident" that she is dead.
- Trump says he has confidence in Tillerson
- Next Stop Idlib: Erdogan Announces Turkey's New 'Serious' Operation in Syria
- Former British prime minister 'raped an 11-year-old boy', police told
- Russian hackers alleged to have stolen NSA data via Kaspersky antivirus software
- Maryam Nawaz, Captain Safdar appear before accountability court
- Fire Prevention Week: Plan two ways out
- Turkey, Iran to act together on Iraq issue
- USA loses 33000 jobs in September, due to hurricanes Harvey and Irma
- Chemistry Nobel for ice microscopes that show molecules of life
- 15th named storm forms in Atlantic, Ophelia to intensify