At his Friday night show in Pittsburgh, Manson reportedly tumbled off the stage during his concert. No news yet on whether some shows will be postponed due to Manson's hospitalization, but a concert is scheduled for Monday in Boston. It is not yet known whether the tour will continue as planned, as Manson remains in hospital for treatment. The podium began to wobble, then Manson fell backwards with the prop coming down on top of him. The American leg of the tour started earlier this week in Maryland and is set to run through October and into November in the USA and the through December in Europe.
Videos of the incident have emerged on Twitter. A close to the organization have told the magazine Variety that Marilyn Manson is " going good ". Journalist Katerine Turman tweeted that he was taken to the hospital and says that he only sustained a leg injury. The singer was taken via stretcher to the hospital after the performance, as seen in the tweet below.
Marilyn Manson was injured after a portion of his stage collapsed on him.
There Can Be No Safe Havens for Terrorists
The minister was replying to a question about India's contribution in Afghanistan and whether it would deploy its troops there. India will continue to provide developmental and medical assistance to the nation, but will not send in troops, she said .
They told Metro.co.uk previously: 'Manson suffered an injury towards the end of an incredible NYC show. In one video, a few fans could be heard shouting encouragement at Manson to get back up.
Immediately after the incident, the concert venue went dark and the music stopped.
The boys, who were both 18 at the time, were said to have been fans of Manson.
- Bayern Munich's Carlo Ancelotti sacked after team's deteriorating form
- Palestine becomes Interpol member state
- Trump fuming over Price's charter flights
- Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe calls snap election
- Antioch church to hold prayer vigil after deadly mass shooting
- London ban will not affect Uber service in Welwyn Hatfield
- Amit Shah to visit Mangaluru on October 4
- Trump Hails Saudi 'Positive Step' Allowing Women To Drive
- Accountancy giant Deloitte hit by cyber attack
- Want to Help Puerto Rico? Repeal a Protectionist Law