The Court provided the copies of the references to Maryam Nawaz, and ordered to release Captain (retd) Safdar on bail.
Both Capt Safdar and Maryam Nawaz are scheduled to appear before the court on Monday in connection with the NAB reference pertaining to London properties owned by the Sharif family.
On the other hand, Sharif and two of his sons were absent from the proceedings since they are accompanying their 67-year-old mother in London.
The former PM's daughter also said that while her family is arrested on airport when they voluntarily appear before the court, there are some absconders who are never arrested even when they evade courts and hold public gatherings.
The former premier and his sons have been named in all three NAB references, while Maryam and husband Safdar were named in only one.
At least one person dead in California fires
Several of the fires remained out of control, as thousands of firefighters battled wind gusts in excess of 50 miles per hour. The winds were expected to subside at midday. "We're focusing on making evacuations and trying to keep people safe".
The court also barred Captain Safdar from leaving Pakistan without the court's permission.
"These trials will last till the day of judgement unless something emerges in which he (Nawaz Sharif) or anyone from his family is caught", she said.
The NAB is sending its team in pursuance of the letters it had written to the United Kingdom authorities in connection with the mutual legal agreement, the Dawn quoted official sources, as saying. But she quickly added that she was returning "to test the judicial system".
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz leader and wife of party head Nawaz Sharif, Kulsoom Nawaz, will undergo chemotherapy, confirmed her daughter, Maryam Nawaz, on Tuesday. Maryam and Safdar were granted bail yesterday in the Panama Papers case. "The judges would have to answer it", she said referring to dismissal of Sharif for non-declaration of his salary from his son's company in the UAE.
Television footage showed some supporters from the ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) trying to stop the vehicle from leaving the airport, including some who lay down in front of it. In July, Sharif was disqualified from office.
- McDonald's bringing back Szechuan Sauce for one day
- Mind of a killer: Vegas gunman's girlfriend questioned by FBI
- Turkey, Iran to act together on Iraq issue
- Here Are The Leaked Pixel And Pixel XL Google Will Release Tomorrow
- Next Stop Idlib: Erdogan Announces Turkey's New 'Serious' Operation in Syria
- Few more days of sun before rainy pattern moves in
- PS4 System Update 5.0 Out Now, Here's What It Does
- StarTimes to air Federation Internationale de Football Association U-17 World Cup
- Malaysia: Women Plead Not Guilty To Kim Jong-nam Murder
- Sister of Las Vegas mass shooter's girlfriend says 'she was sent away'