Brady addressed the media Wednesday after missing a team practice on Tuesday for the first time this season. The injury was re-aggravated during their Thursday Night Football matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Through the first five games of the season, Brady has been hit repeatedly. During a time when nearly all quarterback's bodies break down (late 30s, early 40s), Brady has not missed a game he has been eligible to play in since that 2008 season.
Here Are The Leaked Pixel And Pixel XL Google Will Release Tomorrow
The entry level model will feature 64GB of storage with a price tag of$849 while the 128GB model is expected to priced at $949. Both or at least the Pixel 2 XL could also go on to feature the " Active Edge " capability borrowed from the HTC U11 .
Brady said he'll be able to play through the pain and isn't concerned about heading into Sunday's game with the 3-2 Jets. Brady has looked largely like his old self in 2017, but at 40 years old injuries tend to take on a greater significance regardless of how transcendently healthy one appears to be.
Aside from when Brady missed almost the entire 2008 season due to an ACL and MCL tear in Week 1 against the Chiefs, he has been remarkably durable.
The 33 hits are tied for 7th most in the NFL, while the 16 sacks are eighth most in the league.
- What does Trump want in exchange for letting DACA recipients stay?
- Big Ben after 5-interception game: 'Maybe I don't have it anymore'
- Turkey, Iran to act together on Iraq issue
- Former British prime minister 'raped an 11-year-old boy', police told
- Clean Wisconsin responds to EPA repeal of Clean Power Plan
- Mind of a killer: Vegas gunman's girlfriend questioned by FBI
- StarTimes to air Federation Internationale de Football Association U-17 World Cup
- Google posts first unedited Pixel 2 camera photos and they look stunning
- PS4 System Update 5.0 Out Now, Here's What It Does
- Fire Prevention Week: Plan two ways out