The new unit (named CUH-ZVR2) however does not include any update for the processing unit's power or the capability of the VR hardware. "Your What's New feed will be updated with the activities of the users you're following, so you can easily keep up on what they're up to", Sony said in a post. This feature allows users to enjoy HDR-compatible PS4 content on a TV without the need to disconnect the processor unit in between the switch between TV to PS4.
The new PlayStation VR wearable headset has a scheduled release date on October 14 in Japanese market, but the official launch date for United States and other key markets is yet to be revealed.
"A hardware update to PlayStation VR is being prepared". Now, the company is updating the design of its first PlayStation VR Headset and brings more power to watch all types of contents through it. The product image up front will be updated slightly to show the changes on the new model. "The pricing of the PS VR bundles will remain the same". Therefore, we can expect the CUH-ZVR2 to become the standard PSVR model, replacing the old one altogether.
Google must improve sales for Pixel 2
Coming to the pricing, Pixel 2 is expected to be priced at $650/$750 while the Pixel 2 XL is expected to be priced at $850/$950. A Twitter user going by the name Raymond Durk spotted a new Google Home Mini in Google Home app, Android Police reports.
Gamers concerned about telling the difference between leftover stock of the original headset and the new model can look for a slight change in packaging.
The new VR headset will be available for $400, though there is no word on the availability.
We haven't yet heard a rollout plan date for western territories or those in Australia, though the Sony US blog hints that a North American launch is set for a "later date". However, the headset still needs to be switched off to do this, making it about one-fourth the hassle as it was before.
- Yankees win again, but AL East title hopes in trouble
- Europa League: Theo Walcott inspires Arsenal victory at Bate Borisov
- Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe calls snap election
- PLISKOVA, MUGURUZA the latest to fall
- Bayern Munich's Carlo Ancelotti sacked after team's deteriorating form
- Benjamin Mendy ruptures knee ligament, to undergo surgery
- Want to Help Puerto Rico? Repeal a Protectionist Law
- Amit Shah to visit Mangaluru on October 4
- Antioch church to hold prayer vigil after deadly mass shooting
- Tropical Storm Warning issued for North Carolina Coast