"He pushed me on the bed", she said, "and it happened all very suddenly".
Paz de la Huerta attends the Tribeca Film Festival world premiere of "Bare" at the SVA Theatre on Sunday, April 19, 2015, in NY. "Then he pushed me onto the bed and his trousers were down and he lifted up my skirt".
She joins dozens of women who have already leveled allegations of sexual abuse against Weinstein. "I felt afraid. It wasn't consensual", she told the magazine.
The Manhattan district attorney's office has a senior prosecutor assigned to investigate de la Huerta's rape claims, AP reported.
After that, de la Huerta says Weinstein continued to call her and eventually showed up in the lobby of her building in December.
Paz de la Huerta, 33, who appeared in the USA television series Boardwalk Empire, alleged both attacks took place in her own home about a month apart.
The 33-year-old met the disgraced Oscar victor at a party in October, 2010, and the pair shared a ride home together, she told CBS News.
Drop your prescription drugs off with no questions asked at these locations
The event will take place in the parking lot at West Park Mall close to Steak n Shake, from 10 a.m.to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 28. This event will give the public an opportunity to dispose of any unused and unwanted prescription drugs .
"He's like a pig. he raped me", she said. "I did say no, and when he was on top of me I said, 'I don't want to do this.' He kept humping me and it was disgusting".
Vance's office declined to bring criminal charges against Weinstein in 2015, after Weinstein admitted in a recorded conversation he groped model Ambra Battilana Gutierrez.
"As this is an active investigation", the statement continues, "we will not be commenting further". When he was done he said he'd be calling me.
Weinstein is under investigation by the Beverly Hills Police Department, and British police recently widened their investigation into the former producer, looking into 11 separate incidents of alleged assault.
Detective DiGaudio is leading the investigation for the department, and has received reports from at least three women claiming they were sexually assaulted by Weinstein.
Weinstein's representative, Sallie Hofmeister, says the 65-year-old Oscar victor denies any allegations of non-consensual sex.
- White House Brushes Off Former Aide's Guilty Plea
- Puigdemont skips court appearance, but will cooperate with authorities - lawyer
- Stranger Things Actor Barred Entry to US
- Valve adds digital gift cards to Steam platform
- Challenge against Northern Ireland abortion laws begins in Supreme Court
- Harvey Weinstein scandal: New accuser files first lawsuit against Weinstein Company
- Amazon announces Alexa powered security camera along with a new delivery service
- Rohit Shetty's 'Golmaal Again' races past Rs. 100 crore mark at Box-Office
- Uluru climbing ban from 2019
- Dave Grohl Trashes Jimmy Kimmel's Office