Now they're at it again as the photos of Blake filming The Rhythm Section on Dublin's Talbot Street emerged.
Uncharacteristically haggard and forlorn looking, Blake was seen squatting by a pizzeria holding a cigarette, and also shooting a chase scene. We know that Blake will be playing an assassin named Stephanie Patrick in the film, and what better way to elude her pursuers and fool her targets than by totally changing up her look?
Forever posting amusing pictures of each other, Ryan alongside his wife Blake Lively are known for their hilarious social media war. Most recently, the actor took to Instagram to post a less than flattering pic of the blonde bombshell - and it seriously makes us love them even more! "Going back to the likable thing ... you always see that thing in movies where if a woman is a prostitute or a sex worker, you always think, 'I don't want the guys to be grossed out by her'". "Everything is a completely made-up scenario".
Gurriel issued five-game ban, but not in World Series
Darvish is not Chinese; he was born in Japan to a Japanese mother and Iranian father. "I did not want to offend anybody", Gurriel said after the game via an interpreter.
However, she was still down from when he trolled her past year on her birthday (again), tweeting: "Just want to wish Billy Ray Cyrus the most special, magical birthday ever". "He'll run them by me sometimes just to make me laugh", she said. But oh, I'm so in love with him when he writes that stuff.
This time the joke was on him, with the actress all but chopping him out of a photo with Ryan Gosling, 36, in payback for his previous trolling. Speaking to People, the actress revealed the secret to her happy marriage to her equally busy husband Ryan Reynolds.
- Dave Grohl Trashes Jimmy Kimmel's Office
- A second actor has accused Kevin Spacey of sexual misconduct
- Broadcom plans record tech deal with Qualcomm bid
- IOS predictive text bug is frustrating, but Apple has a workaround
- Miami Fan Charged With Felony Battery After Getting Slugged By Cop
- White House Brushes Off Former Aide's Guilty Plea
- Yemen rebels fired at Saudi Arabia's missile
- Mobile Sprint Merger Talks Collapse. Again
- Uluru climbing ban from 2019
- Japanese firm gives non-smokers extra six days holiday