But if you are struggling to type the letter "i", follow these steps.
Then, type an uppercase "I" (without quotes) into the "shortcut" line. For now, its recommending people set up Text Replacement on their devices for the lowercase letter "i".
Apple is aware of the flaw and is working on a fix, and has provided a fix that requires a small amount of work. Apple has acknowledged the feature saying that it's affecting anyone with a device that's running iOS 11.1. This underlines further iOS 11.1 issues and problems, and the bug is apparent throughout iMessage, Twitter, Instagram, and other apps.
Jared Kushner Turns Over Documents to Special Counsel Robert Mueller
CNN's report came one day after Vanity Fair reported that Trump was becoming frustrated with Kushner. White House sources, however, have indicated that Mr Kushner is not a target of the investigation.
This bug is persistent throughout several different apps but, oddly, not everyone using iOS 11.1 is affected. According to Macrumors.com, turning off predictive text is a way to put an end to the issue, as well as using a third-party keyboard.
Some people have taken to Twitter to complain about the freakish glitch over the weekend.
The BBC has contacted Apple for comment.
Some people took to Twitter to complain about the weird glitch over the weekend. Which, judging by the fact that "I" is a relatively important letter in the English language, will probably be sooner than later. You can also completely disable the "Auto-Correction" feature of the iOS platform to impose the letters you type on your keyboard.
- Yemen rebels fired at Saudi Arabia's missile
- Overworked Russian teen model dies of exhaustion in China
- Twitter suspends longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone
- White House Brushes Off Former Aide's Guilty Plea
- Former Trump campaign adviser denies encouraging aide on Russian Federation dealings
- Uluru climbing ban from 2019
- TJ Dillashaw Tells Demetrious Johnson he Has His "Seven-Figure" Fight
- Gurriel issued five-game ban, but not in World Series
- Mobile Sprint Merger Talks Collapse. Again
- Valve adds digital gift cards to Steam platform