"Okay guys, [this is] my baby shower for baby number three", the star said. The theme was cherry blossom and sure enough, Kim didn't hold back from letting the venue pop and burst with shades of pink all over.
And of course, it is a common tradition to reveal the gender of the arriving baby along with the shower itself, so it wouldn't be an entirely wrong presumption altogether to deduce that Kim K is, in fact, having a little girl.
Even if the debate on Kylie's pregnancy continues, some new images appeared suggesting that she is about to throw a baby shower.
Blake Lively Sheds Her Haute Couture For A Butt-Kicking New Role
Speaking to People , the actress revealed the secret to her happy marriage to her equally busy husband Ryan Reynolds . Now they're at it again as the photos of Blake filming The Rhythm Section on Dublin's Talbot Street emerged.
Guests at the bash included her siblings Kylie and Kendall Jenner, and Khloe Kardashian, her grandmother, and pals Chrissy Tiegen, hairstylist Jen Atkin, and eyebrow artist Anastasia Soare. Khloe Kardashian's beau Tristan Thompson also surprised his ladylove with a birthday party at a popular hotspot in Hollywood.
Kim and Kanye's family and friends flocked to their Bel Air home to celebrate Baby #3, where they were treated to Tea for 3 (and KKW Beauty, too, as the party favors were samples of Kim's new fragrance line).
The potential engagement comes as she continues to dodge speculation that she is pregnant with her first child with the rapper.
"She spoke to the surrogate, who said she'd been feeling the same".
- Disneyland Is Source Of Legionnaire's Disease Outbreak
- ASCO: Alcohol Linked to Several Types of Cancer
- Wilder calls out Joshua after savage TKO win
- Arctic blast a record low for the Big Apple
- Miami Fan Charged With Felony Battery After Getting Slugged By Cop
- Court remands American accused of trying to topple Mugabe
- Real Madrid's Bale to miss Atletico game with injury
- Yemen rebels fired at Saudi Arabia's missile
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Basic Edition launches globally
- Iranian Foreign Ministry rejects Macron's call for missile talks