A woman suffocated her 4-year-old daughter and left the child's body in a vehicle trunk for days until the smell became so foul that she put the remains in the dumpster at her apartment complex, Miami-Dade police said.
The moment was captured in a viral 14-second video where the heavily intoxicated fan is seen being carried out of the stadium during a match between Miami Hurricanes and Virginia Tech Hokies.
The officer then hits her with a right hook flush to her face, causing her to crumble in the officers' arms as she is carried out of view of the camera. The name of the officer and the woman's name have not been released.
Nearly immediately the officer pulls back his arm and punches the woman in the face.
According to WPLG, Miami-Dade Police Detective Alvaro Zabaleta said the department received a copy of the video and is investigating.
It was Halloween night when Tina M. Farrington, 31, used a pillow to suffocate Tania Paige in their Tuscany Place apartment, at 25470 SW 137 Ave., an arrest report released Monday said.
Broadcom plans record tech deal with Qualcomm bid
It is likely that Qualcomm will reject the bid, as it believes that its value is far below what the company is worth. The forward price-to-earnings ratio for Broadcom recently stood at 14.6, slightly above its 13.5 average.
They arrived to find Freitas arguing with other fans and using loud profanity.
By Sunday morning, the video had been shared on Twitter more than 2,000 times and was posted on numerous websites. Two officers tried to get her up and out.
Miami-Dade police issued a statement about the incident on Sunday afternoon: "Promoting a safe and secure environment during any special event is our primary concern".
"Supervisory personnel are aware of the video, and are reviewing the incident to ensure compliance with our policies and procedures".
The game between the undefeated Miami football team and one-loss Virginia Tech began at 8 p.m. Saturday.
- A second actor has accused Kevin Spacey of sexual misconduct
- Mobile Sprint Merger Talks Collapse. Again
- Former Trump campaign adviser denies encouraging aide on Russian Federation dealings
- Alabama opens CFP rankings at No. 2
- Stars turn out for Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' party
- Gurriel issued five-game ban, but not in World Series
- Yemen rebels fired at Saudi Arabia's missile
- Sprint, T-Mobile slide as reports cast doubts on merger
- Wilder calls out Joshua after savage TKO win
- Israel Air Force jets reportedly fired on an ammunition warehouse in Syria